Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 1, 2011

    Demi Lovato - Skyscraper...

    I heard this song a few weeks ago and out of all the 'disney' girls that were coming up a few years back and were getting all this attention...Demi Lovato was one that stood out to me.   And I really enjoyed her part in the We Are Kings song/video for 'We'll Be A Dream'.   Obviously late last year and into early 2011, Lovato had been struggling with some stuff and to have this song as the first single off her upcoming album (should drop in September 2011) is so cool.   The song itself is very honest and full of courage and I think Lovato is someone who is courageous to have a video that is saw raw and honest.  I always feel for the younger people who are actors or musicians, media are tough on kids and teenagers...

    I've also posted the video for We Are Kings... enjoy guys!  #love1another



    No comments: