Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 25, 2011

    Frances Bean Cobain

    I was having reservations about posting anything about Kurt Cobain & Courtney Love's daughter, Frances Bean.  Her birthday just passed and she turned 19 and decided to go ahead and post something just because  I'm not coming from a bad place and wanted to share these amazing beautiful photos that have recently popped up in the past two, three weeks and just wow - gorgeous.  

    I'm glad to see that she has not become the cliche of those others that are born into the world of celebrity.  She has kept a quiet still life style - so much, that we never really see her or hear about her - except last year when she was showcasing her art, drawings.   The photos that have been released recently are very bittersweet.  I'm not sure how others feel but at times I want to give her a hug and say I great and proud, but yet her eyes have a tendency of being melancholy (she has her fathers eyes) and yet still looks like the mom as well.  She literally got both of her parents in her face, but yet I can't feel bad for being curious about her because she must be a little bit apprehensive having people who are fans of her parents or her parents band and look at her oddly.    Her face does say alot but what do you see?

    Here are the links to see the rest of them....
    http://www.hedislimane.com/diary/day.php?m=8&y=2011&d=2
    http://rockyschenck.com/rocky/










    No comments: