Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 15, 2011

    Emily's Army - Broadcast This (official video)

    Okay, I just had to post this video... 1) LOVE punk music, 2) love seeing kids/teenagers rock out to punk music  (and playing their instruments), and 3) this song was simply good and fun.
    And of course, while I'm looking them up and trying to find out who they are, what other songs they have - I discover that they have an interesting story.  The name of their band, Emily's Army is such a personal story... please go to their website and read up on them...  http://emilysarmyband.com
    and how shocked was I when I found out the drummer Joey, is Green Day's very own Billie Joe Armstrong's son and the band is under Billie Joe's record company, Adeline Records and he actually produced their album, Don't Be A Dick.  [I can't believe Billie Joe has a teenage son already..haha].
    So check them out and let me know what you think of this song and these young punksters!

    No comments: