Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 23, 2011

    Eminem Feat Bruno Mars & royce da 5'9 - Lighters [Official Music Video] ...

    You all know that I'm a HUGE fan of Eminem.. respect his music, him as a rapper and as a person. I give him a lot of credit for how he chose to handle everything. I respect him as a person because of how he vents everything out, he is extremely honest in putting all his thoughts, feelings, ideas in his words. Takes a lot of guts to be THAT honest and not worry about the repercussions of people disliking you or in this case, buying albums. But Eminem has gone through a lot and constantly battles his way back and I have to admit for me lyrically this guy is totally awesome. He was actually just named the King of Rap Music by Rolling Stone Magazine - do you agree? I would love to hear your thoughts, let me know... and enjoy this video.

    People don’t usually come back this way
    From a place that was dark as I was in
    Just to get to this place
    Now let these words be like a switch blade to a haters rib cage
    And let it be known from this day forward
    I wanna just say thanks cause your hate is what gave me the strength
    So let em bic’s raise cause I came with 5’9′ but I feel like I’m 6’8″

    No comments: